My Hobby

 Ok, hello everyone another time here, today I write for my hobby

I like so much the racing car, but is very expensive to race in a car, is for this reason that my hobby is playing in the computer, videogames about racing.

I started when I had 14 years old, save money for a long time and I bought a stearingwheel and pedals very economics, for m xbox one. I started to play "f12016" and this moment discover that I had a talent.

In pandemic decided to enter a championship of f12020 online for a racers in all country, and I won 4 seasons consecutive.

After time I slod my Xbox to buy a computergame, and then I was improving my simulator racing.

Now I live in santiago and I don't play with my simulator, because is I another place my city. But in the best time, I played between four to six hours for day.

I enjoing doing, becouse my dream always to be a racing driver or f1 driver, but for many reason I couldn't be, but the simracing we take the oportunity to race with drivers for around the world, from the confort of my house.


Comentarios

  1. So interesting, maybe in the future you can buy a professional set for simulation or a car. Wo knows?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! That´s a cool hobby. It great that you are doing something that motivates you.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. so cool Mateo!!!!, I like the computer games too

    ResponderEliminar
  4. have a recomendation for someone just start in that world?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song

Two Photograph :)