The last week

 Hello everyone, I hope you are fine, today I will talk about for my last weekend 

The last week, I went to my city Copiapó for 7 days, because in the U they have a week off,  it was very entertaining because I play football with my school friends and brother, I eat barbecue with them in my house, and something I really liked to do I went to see my brother in law play football in the school, this it brought many memories when I was a kid but he is better than me. But I remember have gone to the stadium with my dad and brother, go to see the football club of  my city "Deportes Copiapó" and in this moment I see the first win in the city in first division of chilean league. I have been 3 hours, because you have to get to the stadium before because of the line people for entry, and then the match lasts 90 minutes plus 15 of rest. And enjoy because I see my football team is making history, it was very incredible to see this moment with my father and brother.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My song

Two Photograph :)