TV PROGRAM

 Hello everyone today I'm will tolk about of my fovourite TV program

when I was a child I see a "art attack" It was a children's TV show that taught you how to make crafts with very affordable materials, as well as drawing and painting.

I remeber that they gave it very early from Monday to Friday in the morning I saw him before going to school while having breakfast.

I enjoyed it a lot because since I was a child I liked art and that is why I am here studying something related to it, besides watching art attack I was no longer bored at home.

My mother always scolded me because I left everything very messy in the house or dirty, but the works that I did I always gave to her or to my aunt.

I think this program was spectacular for children, it was a lot of learning.

The problem was that whoever gave the program entered a depression which ended with his life and in turn with the closure of Art Atttack

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song

Two Photograph :)