My holiday

 Hello everyone, goodmorning

Today I'm going talk about my especial holidays.

I was 14 years old, in 2017, when i went go to Brazil for the first time, to see de F1 Grand Prix in Interlagos, Sao Paulo. I went with my father, brother, cousin, my uncle and aunt.

I remember when we arrived in the airport at 5.00 a.m, the only thing I wanted was sleep, but at the exit, I drink the best coffe in my short life. In the next day, I don't sleep beacuse my anxiety is very big. when arrived in the circuit, I remember to listen the first time the engine on F1, my skin got gososebumps. Then, see the race and see we won my favorite team, It was incredible.

I'm a fanatic to the sport, loved the F1, and this moment is very important to me, because I'm very happy with my family and everyone enjoy the race, the architecture on the city was very beautiful, and the food I loved that, but the only problem, we was the heat, the tempeture is very hight, I was surprise it rain with heat.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song

Two Photograph :)