Country I like ti visit

 hello everyone today I'will talk abaout of a country I like to visit.

The country that I love so much to visit is Italia, the first reason is because I really like the pizza and pastas, in my free time I cook a lot pastas, for example "a la carbonara" or "boloñesa" but my favorite thing to do, is the pizza "margarita" another reason why I like to visit this country, It's because I like cars a lot especially the ferrari's, and another thing I like is the Architecture is very beautiful.

I would go with my girlfriend because since we start dating we have promised to go to visit italia, and we both like the same things, and I make sense, beacuse most of the time when I cook Italy food It's to eat with my girlfriend.

The time I long spend there It's depends the flight pack, but I like to stay two weeks.

And the places visit I would be Napoles fot the pizzas, Maranello because there a Ferrari, Florencia for its the architecture, Milan for two reason, my girlfriend like so much the fashion, and me I like to visit the AC Milan stadium. And I would also like to visit is Rome and


.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song

Two Photograph :)