MY friend

 Hello everyone today I'm will to talk about with my best friend 

Casually your name is Mateo same me. I remember when he arrived in the school, when we were five years old, we didn't get along very well, because we had the same name. Over time we becames friends, we spent the whole day together. Nowadays we love football a lot, eat hamburgers and play a lot on the pc. I also remember that we traveled to the beach together for a whole week, he taught me to drink mate. Nowadays we don't see each other very often because we both studied at the university, but we always get together to play football, and go out to eat with two other friends. One of the special things about it is that I always trust myself, even though many people didn't. The last time I see him the last time 2 weeks ago here in the metro. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song

Two Photograph :)