My dream Job

 Hello everyone today Im will talk about of my dream job 

In my future I would to like Job as an architect, I imagine making reality my dreams, that means, have my own architecture company, and build a very specific type of houses, I would to like many awards, example the pritzker prize wich consist in choosing one architect for year, and he shows his abilities through at work, In chile have only one person has won

The skills what I need, I feel already have them, but there is a lot of experience missing. feel like I have good imagination, and my drawings are god, but think the most important thing is to bring the plans to reality.

The truth is the salary I don’t care much, I care more pass time with my family and friends, but obviously I need the salary for survive, and paid the diferent constructions 

The mayor I’m studying is architecture, and for me is the perfect creer because I feel that people's way of life is related to architecture and it is amazing.

My course favourite is a workshop because the works that always come from our imagination, and that brings me closer to reality, and I don’t like much the urbanism.











Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song

Two Photograph :)