Two Photograph :)

 Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog, today I will write about a two photograph I like.



This is the first photo in the beach, was phtographed in the sun set, the place called "Playa Blanca" in Atacama Chile, the photo shows a beautiful beach, with big rocks, and desertical environment. I like so much, because transmit relax and transport in another world. It's reminds of me that day, because it was a first february 14 day, with my girlfriend.

The beach is 60 kilometers with my city Copiapó, and 875 kilometers of here.


The second photograph is another beach on an island called "Punta de Choros" in 587 kilometers of here the FAU. The photograph I remember a my final exam of "Taller 1" because my project is very similar if we talk about land. I like because in the island I see a penguin of "Humboldt", whales, delfins, many types of seagull, sea wolf, and anothers animals. The place is very beautifull because it's like to Caribbean beach.

Comentarios

  1. whoa! the water it´s very crystalline very beauty

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What beautiful beaches, I love to know new beaches, but I have too much respect for them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. so pretty places Mateo!!, i like the sea!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song