A Special Place in Santiago

 Hello everyone today I will talk about of neighborhood "Lastarria"

This neighborhood "Lastarria" is located very close to the station "Universidad Catolica" it is a few steps from the fau

because of this, I go very often, this place I like so much, because I'm desconected to the heavy city and is very funny walk those narrow streets, and see the art.

I usually go alone, sometimes with friends, but I enjoy more when I go with my girlfriend, and we can take pictures and buy things.

One of the reasons why I visit this place is because I am a fan of food, so I go to many restaurants there, I have eaten in several, especially those with hamburgers, pizza and steaks, I rarely eat something sophisticated because the price goes up a lot.

The last time I visited this place was last Friday with my girlfriend, I remember that I had a big window in the University that day and with my girlfriend we decided to get together to eat, we ate Italian steak with fries and afterwards we went for an ice cream and finally she left me to college to my class in the fau.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song

Two Photograph :)