Time travel to the past or future

 Hello everyone today I’m going talk about to travel to the  past in my case

I’m don,t know like to go, but I think that traveling to the future doesn’t make much sense, because the future yes or if it would happen, on the other hand, traveling to the past through memories is the best feeling ever.


I would like to go to the day when my dog ​​was a baby and thus make the most of the time with him, because he is an adult today. and he is very sick, he can barely walk because he is already 12 years old.


I wouldn't like to stay there because the present and the future continue, and despite the consequences we have to face the future, but it is a nice memory to see my little dog and remember how he liked to play, run, although he was very naughty, I remember a story what happened to him, one day on vacation when I was younger my mother went to the supermarket to buy ham for bread and when she got home she left it on the table and my dog ​​came into the house and ate the newly bought ham, It made him go through a lot of anger, but it was much better than now when he feels a lot of pain




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The last week

My song

Two Photograph :)